Mycofix® Select 3.0
Mode of Action
Mycofix has an integrated system which consists of three approaches to mycotoxin control:
1. Adsorption – Elimination of toxins
Adsorbable mycotoxins, like aflatoxins or ergot alkaloids, are deactivated due to their specific fixation to a premium blend of adsorbing components in Mycofix. As adsorbents selectively bind and immobilize mycotoxins in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, toxin bioavailability is greatly reduced.
2. Biotransformation – Elimination of toxicity
Specific enzymes, provided by patented biological components in Mycofix eliminate the toxicity of trichothecenes, zearalenone and ochratoxin A by changing their toxic structures. Such “biotransformation” leads to non-toxic, environmentally safe metabolites.
3. Bioprotection – Elimination of toxic effects
Mycofix consists of a blend of scientifically based, carefully selected plant and algae extracts that are able to eliminate toxin-related effects by supporting the immune system, reducing the risk of inflammation and protecting against liver damage.
Other benefits of using Mycofix Select are;
1. Reduces liver damages caused by the presence of mycotoxins in the feed
2. Reduces damages produced by mycotoxins
3. Pellet binding agent
4. High adsorption of fumonisins and ergot alkaloids
5. Anti-caking agent